FT NavVision is a fully developed integrated bridge and virtual display system and has been on the market for ten years in Europe. Currently it is installed on more than 1000 vessels worldwide. The smallest installation is on an 25 ft. boat, using the navigational module running on a laptop. Larger installations include a 100 ft. sailing vessel, several 150 ft. motor yachts, a 300' dredge; and workboats of all kinds.
FT NavVision provides:
FT NavVision may connect to data using:
- An extensive yet user-friendly navigational and chart plotter module.
- Support for BSB and SoftChart chart formats
- Monitoring of all engine and generator information, including multiple engines.
- Monitoring and display of all navigational functions.
- Fuel consumption, battery levels, refrigerators and freezers, hydraulic systems.
- Analog, Digital and Graphical display of each instrument.
- Tank levels up to 20 tanks for fuel, water, gray water and holding tanks.
- Autopilot functions.
- Radar display.
FT NavVision monitors:
All instruments. Instruments have high and low alarms and may be individually adjusted.
- Alarms will be monitored even if program is minimized.
- Alarms may be logged and have several levels for local and administrator use.
- All electrical parameters including Generators, Shore Power, Inverters and Chargers
- Supported word-wide via the Imtech network.
Network Connections for multiple computers and displays.
- NMEA 0183 via 16 COM Ports
- Wago I/O and Ethernet.
- Caterpillar Catlink via Serial Port
- SAE J1587/1708/1939 via Serial Port
- Canbus/NMEA 2000 via USB Port
- MTU Engines
- Victron Protocol
- Mastervolt Protocol
- NKE Bus
- VDO Logic
- UPM Communication
- MTC Communication